Monday, November 2, 2009

HW: 17 Blog Comments

Jacob's Blog

I can tell you've gotten a good start on your paper already and its coming along nicely. I liked your idea about how people should try to learn from everything but they choose only to learn from digital media or anything that's entertaining. I'd like you to connect that to your thesis some how, maybe controlling how we learn can give us control over our lives, but limiting what we learn can make us loose control, opting to learn from GTA will make impressionable kids lose control because their ethics will be skewed. Great start though, I can tell you have a lot of ideas to get out and I'm looking forward to reading them.

Beatrice's Blog

Good start, I feel like you have a lot of good examples to back up your point but your thesis needs to be elaborated. You should explain how technology is detrimental to our society, there is a huge list of reasons for that that we've discussed in class, and Feed will end up being an excellent resource for this paper. Once you have a detailed thesis you should base your evidence on the thesis itself, you paper might be vague if you have god examples but nothing specific for them to prove right or wrong. I look forward to reading your finished essay

No comments:

Post a Comment