Sunday, October 4, 2009

Video Post Comments on Comments

Beatrice's Comment

Thanks for the comment, Based on your summary of my work I can tell I was clear with my ideas and I'm glad I made you think a new thought, it feel good when someone can build off of my work and create their own thoughts and extend them etc. However I felt as though you could give a bit more criticism, you were able to summarize my ideas well but you didn't tell me what I had to wrk on. Thanks for the comment though

Jacob's Comment

Thanks for the constructive comment. I mainly thought about how the same behavior can be linked to non-digital activities, but you said that some non-digital activities might be better for us. This flips the assignment around, we were asked to study our behavior when immersed in digital activity, implying that our behavior is different from normal, your extension of my original thought makes the behavior constant but the activity varied. The behavior we exhibit when immersed in something will always be consistent. The purpose of these comments is to expand on each others ideas and create new insights, which I think we've been doing very well, nice comment, I look forward to reading your new posts

No comments:

Post a Comment